Not the healthiest but a good use for canned tuna, super cheap, and kid-friendly!
Cheesy Tuna Turnovers
- 2 cans of crescent rolls (16 rolls total)
- 2 cans of chunk light tuna, drained*
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped*
- 1/4 of an onion, finely chopped*
- 1 green onion, finely chopped*
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, grated*
- 2 oz of cream cheese, softened
Combine all ingredients except for rolls in a large bowl. Mix well. Divide the filling evenly among the 16 crescent rolls and roll them up.
Bake the stuffed crescent rolls according to package directions. Mine was 11-13 minutes at 375.