This is a great dish to make the night before for busy mornings. Just reheat it and go!
Spinach & Peppers Crustless Quiche
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, chopped*
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced*
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, diced*
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper, diced*
- 6 eggs*
- 1 cup of milk*
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella*
Preheat oven to 375 and grease a pie dish or 8×8 baking dish.
Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the spinach and garlic in a pan until it is wilted. Spread the spinach along the bottom of the baking dish. Saute the peppers in the remaining oil for about five minutes and then spread them on top of the spinach.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt. Pour over the top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the top of the dish and bake for 45 minutes.
Allow the dish to rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.