A great way to use up some of the massive amounts of dairy WIC provides each month! Great on salads, as a dip for veggies, and any other way you’d use regular store-bought ranch dressing.
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup of milk*
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
Combine everything in a bowl and whisk until evenly mixed. Or put in a jar and shake vigorously. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.